Pages

Home

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

High School Confusion

So… here is the time in which all eighth graders in Holmdel who are at least a bit interested in applying for any vocational school are stuck in a very confusing, conflicting predicament.

So right now, my options are:

Communications

High Tech

Holmdel

 

And then I think about it, and I go, hey, I remember when I was in kindergarten and a kid bullied me, and now I’m thinking about what high school I’m going to?

This is scary.

Weird, too, because you’re all like ‘OOH HIGH SCHOOLERS. HIGH SCHOOL. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. HIGH SCHOOL LOCKERS. HIGH SCHOOL SAT. HIGH SCHOOL HOMEWORK. HIGH SCHOOL STUDYING.”

Then you start noticing things, like the students there, what they study,

and you realize they’re closer than you think.

Well, that’s what I thought, at least.

 

So, right now, I really need to get less short so that when I go to high school, they don’t think I went to the wrong school or something.

 

“Uhh… I’m sorry, but this is the bus for Holmdel/High-Tech, not Indian Hill.”

Yeah I gotta sleep. Bahbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!