Pages

Home

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Raid for Information

Oh. My. Godsh.
I just remembered--the human can only learn a lot until they're twenty years old. It's true. After you're twenty, you can't learn anything too new. Maybe you might learn small facts, but you won't be able to quickly develop some skill after you're twenty. From 0 yrs to 20 yrs is when your brain develops the most.
I am going crazy. I need to eat up all the information possible--in seven years! SEVEN YEARS TO GET ALL OF THE WORLD'S INFORMATION IN MY BRAIN. I need to start.
NOW.
So, I must go to the library and get books on psychology, then get some books on physics, some textbooks in geometry, Calculus, and Algebra II, then get some books on the Theory of Evolution, the science of somethings, this and that fact, learn about architecture and software design and engineering, learn how to do html coding, learn five other languages, study product designing, master the translation of Korean, do this, that, that, that, that,that,that,THATTHATHATHATHATHATHAT.
...Hey, that looks like I wrote "HAT" rather than "THAT." Hmph.
Whatever.

But I'm really freaking out scared.
I need to know LOTS OF THINGS before I lose my ability to learn quickly. O:
After all, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. O:


...WAIT! That means I can't learn all that new technology made after I turn twenty--I'll be like those old people who can't find the start button! D:
(Not trying to insult old people--old people are awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!