Pages

Home

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Phobia Contest

DODODODODODODODODODODODO.... drumroll, please...
CONTEST!

And it's already started. I made this contest a while ago, and I forgot about it, but thanks to Melodee, I remembered about it--
It's a contest against myself.
What? A contest against yourself? Is that a typo? How can you verse yourself in a contest?
It's a phobia contest, hence the title.
Heh. What's the contest--to see who has more phobias? YOU WIN.
Well, no. It's to memorize the most phobias.
WELL, Miss Phobia-Memorizer, then you'll get phobophobia.
Hey, I know that! It's the phobia of phobias!
Duh.
Anyhow, how's the contest going? And how do you win?
Well, since I'm going against myself, it's really a test to see how far I can go in memorizing phobias. Pretty useless thing, but according to Mr. Ferraro, "Sometimes, the best reason to do something is because there is no reason at all."
So, you're saying you're going to memorize a whole list of phobias? Just for the sake of it?
Yeah. And so far, I've memorized quite a few.
List them!
Okay. I'll list all of the phobias I know. You can choose to believe me, or you can choose not to, but I'll swear if I can swear but I can't swear so I'm not going to swear, but if I could swear, I would swear that I memorized ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

Phobophobia- the fear of getting a phobia
Hydrophobia- the fear of water.
Chronophobia- the fear of time
Ecophobia- the fear of home
Felinophobia (not sure if I spelled it right)- the fear of cats.
Bibliophobia- the fear of books
Brontophobia- the fear of thunder
Arachnaphobia- the fear of spiders

OH NO, I forgot some! Imean, I did memorize a bit more, but I just can't remember them.
Or, maybe, I just think I memorized more, but actually I didn't.

Source: www.phobialist.com The BEST place to find the weirdest phobias! Ctrl+F or Command+F (on Macs) and type in the phobia you want!

OHHH
So I looked at the list, and I remember.
I knew what hippophobia was-- the fear of horses (pretty ironic).
And glossophobia--the fear of speaking in public (The King's SpeechCOUGH).


And some new, easy, and interesting phobias:
Graphophobia- the fear of writing or handwriting.
Euphobia- the fear of good news (those people must be really depressed).
Electrophobia- the fear of electricity (Darklings have electrophobia).
Dromophobia- the fear of crossing streets ("Why did the chicken cross the road?" "Because it was finally relieved of dromophobia and wanted to try it out for once." "!?")
Cynophobia- the fear of dogs or rabies (A relative of mine has cynophobia).
Disposophobia- the fear of throwing things out. Hoarding. (I might have slight disposophobia.)
Demophobia- the fear of crowds. D:
Clinophobia- the fear of going to bed. (Little kids have clinophobia. XD)


:DDD Phobia contest FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!