Pages

Home

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fish Sticks

The Fish Stick method does not work. I guarantee you. However, it is vital that you know I have tried it, which is where I come up with my theoretically valid conclusion. Although the procedure was tested on one person, I have only one person at disposal, unless I'd like to dispose someone else.
Which I didn't really have the time to.
The disposed person is me, by the way.


SO. Anyway.

Today, in order to finish homework quickly, I ate fish sticks.
There were four.
I ate 3 and 3/4.
That 1/4 left was killing me.
But I left it on the plate, with the taste of fish sticks still in my mouth (and hot sauce, because I'm so Asian), and I in fact, tried to do all of my homework and keep looking at it but not eat it, so I’d do homework quickly, and I’d sleep early (and eat the remaining 1/4 fish stick). Somehow, it made perfect sense.
Seeming that right now, it is 11:37, it has not worked.

When it got late, I decided I might want to eat it before it was too late. But per my friend’s advice, it was already too late to eat. Which was, like, ten thirty. So here I am, sulking and staring at this stale (is it possible?) fish stick. No. Stale quarter of a fish stick. Which will, theoretically, never be eaten, because it’s stale. Oh, yeah. And the little hot sauce puddle.
Can fish sticks get stale?
I guess so.
Whatever.
The only point here is,
don’t use fish sticks to lure yourself for doing homework quickly.
In my case,
I forgot about it.
D: Which wasn’t exactly supposed to happen.

But there aren't supposed to and not supposed to's in life, aren't there? Everything happens for a reason. And only one thing happens at that. No supposed to. Just. This happened.
So, this is what happened.
I slept late.
Actually, I didn't sleep, but right now it's late, so I'm going to sleep late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!