Pages

Home

Saturday, March 31, 2012

On Top of the World

I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD!

NO HOMEWORK WOOOOOOOOOOOT

I LOVE YOU TEACHERS. SPRING BREAK IS AWESOME.

 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

 

And I’m writing an essay for this writing competition thingy, and I think that you should join, too!

Imean, it’s too late for this year’s, but next year. (The essay’s due today by 11:59.)

It’s called sejong something I forget (http://www.sejongculturalsociety.org/writing/current/essay.php). And luckily, it’s not in Korean. It’s open to all races, cultures, nationalities, and age. Well,

up to eighth grade. So I’m at the advantage here.

 

I don’t think I’m going to win, but it’s free (admission), and it’s better to do something than nothing.

 

That’s it for today.

TY A HAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!