Pages

Home

Thursday, March 29, 2012

MOVING

MOVING MOVING MOVING VAN MOVING MOVING

I have moved my workstation.

I have gone up a few levels.

Doesn’t that sound good?

It sounds like I’ve been promoted.

 

Well, I’m sorry to say, I’m not that old.

I have just moved my workspace from the basement to my room, which is the second floor. (Basement is Floor 0.)

I have moved my computer thingy, my backpack, and etc. upstairs.

I am now in my room.

 

It’s messy. D’;

 

But it’s warmer than the basement. :3

 

I hope my moving-of-workstation is beneficial towards my work.

I hope.

 

 

That’s all I have today.

 

Oh, and update on Operation Nail: I repainted them, except for my pinky. Pinky is special. :D

 

Until then,

[Insert Signature Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!