Pages

Home

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Last Attempt

My fingernails will die soon, if I continue.

Continue what, do you ask?

Continue killing them.

According to my mother, although I myself do not know for sure, because I am so used to it, my fingernails look scary.

Well, I thought they were normal, but after looking at my mom’s fingernails and my brother’s fingernails and my dad’s fingernails, I realized that maybe my fingernails are a bit unique.

Because I torture my nails.

So then my mother threatened to take me to the NAIL SHOP THINGYMAJIGER to get it ‘done.’ I have no idea. She said that once I realize what it looks like normal (with nail polish on it. D;), I won’t pick at it.

I do not want to go to a nail shop thingymajiger. I do not. I don’t know about you, but I do not want a stranger looking at my scary nails and fixing them for me and stuff, I don’t know, it just gives me a weird feeling.

So I begged her no, that I’d just put nail polish on my nails by myself and then I’ll just fix it somehow like that.

And then, although I thought we did not have nail polish, I found some in my mother’s room. So I used it.

 

So my misson has begun.

My last attempt to not kill my nails.

Apparently, it’s not good for the nail-health.

Do you really need surgery at one point? I don’t believe that one.

 

Well, anyhow, wish my nails luck, because they are dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!