Pages

Home

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mirror

There is no mirror in life. That is what makes me so sad.

People cannot see their own mistakes, like a mirror. They can only see others. There is no mirror in life.

It’s sad. Because there is a mirror for appearance, we find ourselves interested in appearance as well as our outerwear. What I wear, what I look like.

But do we often look at our personalities in the mirror? Maybe it is because there is no such mirror, that we do not do this often.

So often do people criticize others while, if they had looked in the mirror, they would probably realize that they are criticizing themselves as well.

Sometimes I think this.

Do I like myself?

And this is not that kind of question, where it is to measure your self esteem or that kind of crab.

I mean, if I was someone else, would I like me? So there were two of me, only I didn’t know the other me was me, would I like me? Would I?

I don’t know.

I don’t think so.

 

Well, if you wouldn’t, that probably means that (1) you need to start fixing yourself, and (2) you are a hypocrite.

I’d just like to drop in and say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!