Pages

Home

Monday, September 3, 2012

I changed my mind.

Yes, I did. When I looked at the template/design of my blog the other day, I almost puked. I was thinking to myself, “that is the most unorganized, disgusting-looking, terribly placed blog I’ve ever seen in my LIFE!”

So I changed it up a bit.

Edit: A lot.

Anyhow, here’s the change (in case I’ll change it again, but I’m thinking about keeping the template permanent, yes, I’m getting quite fond of it…)

image

 

I also made an About Page, which you can view by clicking the ‘picture’ of me under “About” in the left sidebar.

I drew it all! :D

Using Adobe Photoshop CS5.1,  Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5, and Blogger tools, I have created the template thingie for this blog. :D TEHE.

Yay! :D

By the way, my new pseudonym is Indigo. I’ve been using it a lot for other web service thingies, and I’ve decided to accommodate everything into one, which will now be Indigo.

So here is where I shall leave.

 

Regards,

Indigo.

 

(So you’re asking since when this was a letter? Well, since now.)

(Bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!