Pages

Home

Friday, August 31, 2012

~Blog Update~

So. Four posts in a day. I wonder if I’ll ever beat that record.

Anyhow, I’ve changed the theme, because of course, I got sick of the Eiffel Tower (not sick enough that I don’t want to go there anymore, (still on my bucket list or whatever it’s called, to do list? forget.) but sick enough that I don’t want it on my background. I went for something more new, and… fresh? Vegetables! :D

And the Lemon up there is me. Because it has a lot in common with me. For one, it’s yellow.

And it’s a small sort of vegetable? Or fruit. I forget. Hah. This is pathetic. I’m going into high school and I have no idea whether lemon is a fruit or not. Whatever.

Yeah whatever. I’m not sure about the Lemon. And similarly, I’m not sure about myself.

Yeah if you’ven’t noticed (DOUBLE CONTRAPTION THINGIE!), I actually drew the title and the side-page-link-thingie. The font, of course, goes to “sugar frog fonts,” at sugarfrogfonts.com or .org or .net or whichever it was (I think they turned off their site a while ago, what a pity, they had cool handwriting fonts…).

Wait a minute.

Sugar frog fonts?

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I DID NOT COPY THEM. Geez, I’m kind of sad now, it has a similarly-sounding blog/website name. Darn it.

Whatever.

But here is the blog update, anyhow. Tada.

 

And here’s a screen pic, because in the future, I might change the blog layout again, so for keeping this layout:

image

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. You should have a bunch of vegetables around a table, like Sir Carrot of the VegeTable, and Sir Corn, which I keep forgetting to give to you Dx ~Rachel X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I WILL TRY DRAWING THAT. Though I'd like to keep the current template. ^^

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!