Pages

Home

Monday, August 20, 2012

LOL I AM

Yes. LOL I AM.

Hey it sounds catchy. I shall make that a label now. :3

But.

LOL I AM

becoming a manga freak.

^.^** Well… it started with Death Note, which was not too long ago… maybe two or three months ago. It was just a simple interest, because at lunch, a friend was reading the Death Note manga, which she had borrowed from another friend. I spent half the period reading the first part of it, which I found very catchy and interesting and creepy.

Of course, about a month later, I was very interested in the ending, so decided to read the rest of it…

which I did…

almost.

(That’s another story.)

 

Then my interest tapered off, because I got interested in other things, like summer, and drawing, and Avatar, and ATLA…

But anyhow.

Then, my cousins came, and being in America, America being the most boring place you can be (if you go to K you’ll understand what I mean… .-. locked inside of the house almost—can’t go anywhere fun unless someone drives you there, and then has to ‘chaperone’ you, which takes out half the fun, according to my cousins (and I might have to agree… ^^)…). They got so bored they showed us One Piece.

Acutally it started when I showed Alex (my cousin) my deviant-art page, and I asked him if he read any mangas/watched any animes (thinking of Death Note), and then he said “yes I watch One Piece” (except in K) so I looked it up for him and then he spent like ten minutes looking at one piece fanart until I told him I needed to use the computer. xD

And then later on, he showed us a One Piece episode, then another, then another, until our parents were wondering why the house was so quiet to find us all aligned along the bed, watching One Piece from our laptop. (lol the only times the house got loud was when the video was buffering.)

ANYHOW, so I got interested in ONE PIECE, which obviously took off my interest of Death Note, because yeah, that’s how I am, ADHD style. And anyhow, then I started getting the manga-itis spreading through my body, so I downloaded an app, a manga reader app.

Then, I was just browsing through the manymanymany different manga titles, I looked at the ‘top Shippuden’ mangas, and found Naruto at the top of the list, and then wondering “what makes it so famous” (thinking of numerous Narutard friends) and then the rest is history.

 

(If you want to know history, it’s pretty much as follows: I became obsessed in Naruto. The end.)

 

And you know how I am. If I like a manga or something, I draw it. .-.

^^EHEE NARUTOOOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (that’s a happyface times 10, btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!