Pages

Home

Thursday, September 27, 2012

YUSS MINE MINEMINE

So I ordered the PrismaColor Verithin Colored Pencils today on Amazon, for a freaking SIX SOMETHING (or was it seven something) for a 12 pack! It was a great price, a great bargain, indeed.

I searched up all over the internet for a permanent colored pencil that would be good for outlining, and I found that PrismaColor got a lot of votes, next to Faber-Castell. One of my favorite manga artists on YouTube uses PrismaColor, which is probably what influenced me the most in choice, also that there are a lot of cheaper variety in PrismaColor (prolly because I looked a lot more on Amazon for PrismaColor than Faber-Castell).

I came to Verithin, and on one of the reviews it said it is so thin it is almost permanent. I don’t know what they mean by almost permanent, but everything else seems very confusing, so I’m just going to stick with Verithin as permanent—versus the PrismaColor Erasable. I mean, if they named those erasable, that means that the colored pencils are not erasable, right?

(Or maybe they’re half-erasable, like most colored pencils. D: NO THEN I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE!)

But anyhow they seem pretty good for outlining and thin lines, so I chose the Verithin. Plus it was really cheap.

xD

Anyhow, I’ll be waiting for those and stalking the “Track your Order” option on Amazon for the next two days now… :3 Can’t wait until Saturday to try them out. :D

Me gusta.

:D

 

--
Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!