Pages

Home

Friday, July 20, 2012

THREE DAYS

Three days ‘till what? Maybe you don’t care, but I DO! :DDD  MY COUSINS ARE COMING YAHHHH AKJHGALSOEIYGKJWNGLAKIHlkgi]uqy2p498ehslkjdva sdj

Sorry for the keyboard spasm.
But I don’t feel like deleting it. >:P
So these days I’m living in deviantart, which is an awesome place if you like drawing and stuff.
And there are lots of awesome artists out there. :D
I’m wondering what to do when my cousins are here. I mean, there’s not much to do when you’re stuck at home besides the computer. And we can’t have five kids crowding around a computer. So what do we do?
I mean, they’re all boys, so I can’t make them cook or something. We’ll probably end up spending three weeks on Starcraft and other videogames, especially on the XBOX. I wish they were awesome at drawing (who knows, maybe they had such hidden talent that they never told us of) so that we can all draw together, but I doubt that..
We can play card games (funfunfunfunfun) and board games (a bit less fun), and maybe teach them English (for maybe obvious reasons). Because they’re from ***(Insert censored Country Name Here)***.
Do we all sit on the couch and play the ‘get up first and you lose’ game?
Or do we--
I dunno.
I just hope we don’t end up sleeping three weeks straight or something. Something fun, I hope.
The time will come.
Three days.

MUST GROW SO COUSIN NOT TALLER THAN ME BUT I DOUBT THAT BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE GREW A LOT OVER THE YEAR AND I DIDN’T NOT MUCH.

This is a sincere prayer:
O Dear God, let me miraculously grow three inches in three days. Thank you. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!