Pages

Home

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

EEEEEEEP! :D

So I’ve found another wishlist-worthy item! AND IT’S AWESOMEISTICALLY AWESOME.
It’s called the Wacom Inkling. http://lovereadwrite.blogspot.com/2012/07/e-best-of-whats-new.html (< my other blog)
And yes, it’s AWESOME!
I mean, I wish I had it, but I don’t wish I had it. It’s just really cool, so obviously I want it, but not enough to actually ask for it or anything. Not that I ask for much. Besides food. And pencils. And notebooks (the sort you write in). Most of them I pay for. Yeah I’m not going to say anything else much.

And it’s the AWESOMEIST IDEA AND INVENTION.
It was on Popular Science’s 100 Best Innovations of the Year (2011). It’s a combination between a real pen+paper and a tablet. It’s AAAAAAAAAWEEEEESOMEEEE~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!