Pages

Home

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

AVATARRR

So You don’t know, but I like Avatar: The Last Airbender.

And so Obviously, I saw the first book (Air) of The Legend of Korra.

YAAAHHHHHHHHH

So I was obsessing over them.

 

And at the side I was drawing a ‘comic.’ Which I will not specify any further on.

Anyhow, I somehow got to my senses one day and put one and one together and thought, “HEY! Why not draw Avatar characters?” (Thanks to my Dad’s subtle suggestion to ‘why don’t you try drawing them? I did that a lot when I was your age…’)

GRAAAHHHHHHHH THOSE PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING FIREWORKS ON THE THIRD OF JULY. THIRD OF JULY. Okay Sorry. People are super patriotic. A bit early-patriotic actually.

ANYHOW…

So I tried drawing them.

 

Please keep in mind this is the first time (aaaactually maybe second) copying a drawing from an ‘anime’ that I like, sooooo…. if it looks hideous, please don’t die.

It’s a caution/warning.

Here goes.

 

(By the way BOLINBOLINBOLIN)

Yes, Sokka looks terrible and so does Tai-li. THAT’S HOW I’M GOING TO SPELL HER NAME BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE THE WAY THEY SPELL IT.

I didn’t need to get all caps locky. Sorry.

Actually Tai li looks fat and disoriented and all twisted up because the pose I drew her in I really couldn’t understand, so I kind of just copied the picture, which might not make too much sense to you, either.

AAAND Katara’s fat and chubby, I know.

ANND Aang looks really creepy.

BUUUUUT yeah.

I have creepier drawings I’d like to keep to myself. :3

 

Here they are. I warned you…

(I promise I drew all of them.)

 

bolinnn

eeeheeeheeeeeeee C::::::::::

 

 

jinora2

“I will make no such promise.”

jinora1

ikki

I know, the pattern of the ‘yes’es and ‘no’s aren’t exactly the same, and neither is the number of trees.

 

pabu

The ‘ew I know ><’ part was directed to the skill of the drawing, not Pabu himself.

 

sokka

I know. Sokka looks nothing like that. Whatever.

AND his hands are deformed! D:

 

aang

I’m actually having second thoughts about ‘publishing’ this one onto the blog. D:<

 

katara

Don’t say anything.

 

tai-li

She’s an acrobat person. It’s her feet, not bunny ears. Don’t ask what the lump of red clothing is, behind her, because I honestly don’t know what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!