Pages

Home

Friday, April 13, 2012

Ender’s Game

Is the Best Book In The World (don’t talk about Harry Potter, please, Ender’s Game is a bit better than that).

I looked it up, and THANK YOU, ORSON SCOTT CARD he wrote a bunch of books. And on the San Fran trip, I read Ender’s Game almost twice, (I’ve read the book once before), meaning I’m reading this for the third time.

I still can’t fully understand the hidden meaning. I mean, I understand it, I know it, because I can feel somewhere it the pit of my stomach, but I just can’t seem to bring it up and into my brain and hand to write on paper/type.

And then when I looked up ‘Ender’s Game,’ some of the ‘suggested’ choices thingys was ‘Ender’s Game movie.’

Then I was thinking, hrmph?

I searched that, and IMDB says it’s coming out 2013. Plenty of time to read the books, and then watch the movie.

I can’t wait.

:D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/

(IMDB link)

 

I love the idea of it.

GRAHHHHH

 

Okay.

I’ll stop.

(Technically I haven’t even ‘started.’)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!