Pages

Home

Friday, February 1, 2013

I fell off the face of Cyberspace

I did. I fell off the face of Cyberspace for quite a while now. And I've managed to jump right back up. (The face of Cyberspace is easy to scale.)
Of course, I can say that I was busy with high school, which is some form of an excuse. I could also say that I was busy, which is less of a form of excuse. I could also say that I just completely forgot about the existent of Web Logs.
But it would be more honest to say that
I was.
Lazy.

I thought of things, yes, my fellow humans, I thought of things to write for a blog post.
It stops there.

But I'd like to drop by and say that yes, I have survived the few months of living as an accursed human, and that yes, I'm managing to feed myself so that I am not malnutrition-ed (it's a word, let's just say).

I have lots of things to write about, so yeah, I'll use the handy-dandy date-changer to lie and cheat this post's date into being somewhere around last week. That way things are in chronological order.


~
Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!