Pages

Home

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Eugh

Time for me to complain! :D

You see, every weekend of this month, I have a piano audition. It's driving me nuts, because I don't feel prepared for any of them (and I'm auditioning with the same 3 pieces heh).
I need to practice, I know.
But I feel lazy!
I get home, and I'm all hungry, so I eat.
Then I get really tired for some reason. And I don't feel like doing anything (so I don't). Then I decide that I don't want to sit down at the piano (for some reason) so I walk upstairs to do my homework.
Then I finish my homework late and then I don't practice piano.
For some reason, even if I actually think deeply into it I know that piano is better than homework (as in, I like piano better than homework), I just can't get myself to do piano as soon as I get home.

I do, every once in a while.
And I barely practice piano. Which is why I feel unprepared. !!!!

Today I wasted two hours on the computer searching up stuff about school. Afterwards, I felt this horrible feeling where I didn't do anything and just wasted my time.
I mean, if I had slept for two hours, I would feel no remorse. At least I enjoyed it, you know? Or if I had drawn for two hours or something.
But searching up stuff about school!
And it got me nowhere, too.

Heh,
well I finished my homework early today, too (which is good :D).
So I'm happy. I'm finishing my homework early these days. (early = 10 PM) Which is good. Because early means more sleep, and more sleep means more growth.

More growth means happiness.

...Okay I sound pathetic.

Whatever! :D

But I will
OH SHOOT
TOMORROWS FRIDAY
AND
I DIDN'T PRACTICE
AND
UHHHH
IT'S ON SATURDAY
AND
OH
OHMY


Spasm done.
D: I'm screwed.
But wish me luck!
Kaybye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!