Pages

Home

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Operation Nail Update 2

(Sorry haven’t posted in a while; not that anyone reads this anyways…)

I can’t believe it. I was seriously doubting the Operation Nail thing, but believe it or not, it worked.

It worked!

 

Isn’t it a miracle? After all those years of ripping my nails apart and cutting them down to a mere two millimeters per nail, I have somehow made them look normal. So proud, so proud.

Can you believe it?

I don’t know.

But even my THUMBNAIL looks okay. AND my INDEX FINGER NAIL. AND my MIDDLE FINGERNAIL.

Isn’t it absolutely baffling? I never knew nail polish actually helps in some aspects.

I have re-painted them (had to rub them off on Sunday for this recital that doesn’t allow nail polish. 3: ) so that after this one goes away, I will be fully cured of eating my nails.

Or ripping them up.

Or killing them! :D

Thanks, everyone, for your time and consideration. Normal-Nails have returned.

It’s one of the things I'd like to keep—normal.

 

So people, if your nails are terribly scary looking, then you should try that.

…

Besides males, of course. Unless you enjoy colorful ornaments on your fingernails, that’s fine with me.

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!