Pages

Home

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Operation Nail Update 2

(Sorry haven’t posted in a while; not that anyone reads this anyways…)

I can’t believe it. I was seriously doubting the Operation Nail thing, but believe it or not, it worked.

It worked!

 

Isn’t it a miracle? After all those years of ripping my nails apart and cutting them down to a mere two millimeters per nail, I have somehow made them look normal. So proud, so proud.

Can you believe it?

I don’t know.

But even my THUMBNAIL looks okay. AND my INDEX FINGER NAIL. AND my MIDDLE FINGERNAIL.

Isn’t it absolutely baffling? I never knew nail polish actually helps in some aspects.

I have re-painted them (had to rub them off on Sunday for this recital that doesn’t allow nail polish. 3: ) so that after this one goes away, I will be fully cured of eating my nails.

Or ripping them up.

Or killing them! :D

Thanks, everyone, for your time and consideration. Normal-Nails have returned.

It’s one of the things I'd like to keep—normal.

 

So people, if your nails are terribly scary looking, then you should try that.

Besides males, of course. Unless you enjoy colorful ornaments on your fingernails, that’s fine with me.

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!