Pages

Home

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Psychology in Fonts?

So I got an awesome new/old laptop (was my Dad’s old one, he got a new one so he gave this one to me). And so I changed around the settings for Google Talk. Then I played around with the fonts on it.

And I got this cool font on GTalk that’s like a handwriting font. And the names of all my contacts and chat messages are all in that font. Everything.

And as I was typing and chatting with a friend, I realized…

is it me, or am I writing a bit more…

freely?

With more ease and with

less thought of

what they would think about?

More casual?

Less careful?

 

I write in the tone that fits the font?

 

Maybe this has something to do with psychology. And it’s scaring me, because it feels like it may change my personality, almost, or my appearance-personality online.

 

Which is strange.


Just an observation. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!