Pages

Home

Friday, September 10, 2010

Various Viewpoint #1- funny statistics

I don't know they both start with V so its cool. You think?

Various Viewpoints first, strongly asks that you understand the Bill of Rights.
I don't know all of it or something.. I'm not a history expert, but I'm pretty sure that everyone has the Freedom of Speech. I ask you to respect what I say, and in return, I'll respect what you have to say to what I say. (omg im sounding like a teacher oh no) I mean, It's called Various Viewpoints for a reason. Not like I'm going to be the only Viewpoint. What's Various for, then? So you're part of the thing....


SOOOO.... this is just for a test.... WHAT YOU THINK?

what you think...
aboutt....

Okay, this is a random subject, pick out of a hat... mm hmm... yes... you got....
TWILIGHT?
 (i don't have a picking hat. i just made that up).

I'm saying this because it's the first thing that came to my head.

I think Twilight is wierd. I mean. Not wierd. JUst not. Great. For Me.
But I have friends who think Twilight is totally sick and awesome and everyone HAS to read it,  like, who does not like it? Hellooo~
Yeah and speaking of not liking stuff.

lemme tell you a really funny fact.95% of teens would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber were standing on the edge of a building ready to jump. Copy and paste if you're that 5% that would get a lawn chair and popcorn to watch

95 percent of people would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber were standing on the edge of a buliding ready to jump. Copy paste if you're that 5% that would get a lawn chair an popcorn to watch.


I mean, isn't that hilarious? i found it on a forward thing i was checking my email...
which might tell you something about me and disliking stuff...


that's the funny stastistic of the day or week or month or year or decade or century or whatever you may want to call it, okay?
 remember,,,,
"copy paste if you're that 5% that would get a lawn chair and popcorn to watch.


though i'm not that mean to be excited to watch him die, but i mean, just to express that i don' like him much. he really ruined the song "WE ARE THE WORLD" in the new version. Really? 


Anyway....


VARIOUS VIEWPOINTS NEEDS YOU TO COPY PASTE THE PART AND COMMENT THAT IF YOU AGREE OR WRITE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TWILIGHT. (THOUGH PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!