Pages

Home

Friday, September 10, 2010

itty bitty tips #2

Why do you care to even read this blog? 
I don't know. You ask yourself. Go ahead. don't worry, I'll wait.


here's an itty tip.
PRESENTATIONS ARE HORRIBLY HORRIBLE.


There are many horribly horrible things in this horribly horrible world. I mean, this world is awesome, but it's just cool to say horribly horrible twice in a sentence, don't you think that's horribly horrible?
Anyway,
I had a presentation today.
Presentations are HORRIBLY HORRIBLE. because you know what? I was nearly SPAZZING out in front of the class.


NEVER A GREAT THING.


because trust me, i was taking a deep breath in, deep breath out, nervously clasped my hands, and I was like, "UH did you read the book hoot over the summer? i did, and i liked it alot. "


and at some point mr t wrote down something IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRESENTATION and i was like scared. i think i made a mistake and then he wrote something anyway i made stuff up because i forgot but it went on smoothly.....






WHEW it's over. i hope i don't have any other presentations. because that'll be the worstest thing ever. just horribly horrible.


so here's a tip. practice MORE than six times. i don't care if you teacher tells you if you practice six times you'll be okay, but as far as i've experienced, you need to practice MORE than six times. trust me.


you will, won't you? trust me, i mean.
thanks... that's nice.
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!