Pages

Home

Sunday, September 26, 2010

IceCreamScoop #3

Download!
Google Chrome. It's good, and it's free.
I mean, I'm not advertising. But it is really good. you can even take screen-shots, which are awesome when you're bored (only if you get the Google Chrome Extras or something like that), and you can make your top part of the screen really cool looking.
Uh... where you have the tabs, next to it...
OH NEVER MIND. Just Google "Google Chrome Themes" and you'll know what I'm talking about.
By the way, the themes probably won't work for Windows Internet Explorer. I don't think.

Google Chrome is awesome. Just Google "Google Chrome Download" and it'll pop up. Click "I'm Feeling Lucky" if you want.
You know what, never mind. Just click the link.
http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en

YOUR WELOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!