Pages

Home

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happeh Thanksgiving. Lemme teach yer how to read a book.

…yeah. So this Thanksgiving, my cousins (fam-friends, akshully) and I decided to make a video. We actually sort of evolved into it, because of the usual excuse—boredom.

But anyhow.

At first, N started making tutorials on random stuff using my oovoo recorder thing (after getting cut off every five minutes she got pretty frustrated, which was really entertaining on my part). C came late, because she was at her actual family’s Thanksgiving dinner (but for me and N, our fam’s in Korea or somewhere far from home).

We then decided to make videos together.

And then I took a shower, which is random. She tried videotaping the bathroom while I was showering (don’t worry, blind-thingies closed), but just then, C came. So N just deleted that in a frantic hurry. xD

And then us three together, in my room, cooped up in boredom-land, we decided to just randomly make a how to video on “How to Read a World History Book”, which was the only textbook lying around near us.

So there the adventure started.

Here’s the result:

 

Yeah.

Kaythanksbye.

 

OOOH yeah btw I ate lots of Costco turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and all the good stuff. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!