Pages

Home

Monday, March 5, 2012

A song that makes no sense

Came up with it on the spot. Has a rhythm, have it all down, just not here.

 

Doing some 딴짓 and I don’t know why,

Gotta do some homework and I don’t wanna try

but I have to do my homework it’s my duty to do

and I don’t want to do that homework to do

because it’s boring I have a lot I have a test

I sleep late and I’m tired even though I try my best

and it’s ‘cause of that I’m tired every single day

I’m scared it will last to may.

no june.

noooooooooo

I hate this life

I hate this life

end it with a knife

oh no

don’t hurt youself

just deal with it

but I really do need something to hit

to express my anger.

towards life.

why me out of all the living things on earth

why me out of all the things that can’t be heard

why me out of all the things that want to be heard

ohoh why

why

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!