Pages

Home

Monday, January 2, 2012

Read House of Stairs by William Sleator

So, how do you like this "new look"? It's awesome, isn't it? I had to download the base-beginning for the layout and pictures and colors and format and stuff, but I basically had to "fill in the blanks" to make the website according to my subject. Which took lots and lots of hours. I had to use the html coding that blogger lets you edit. I had to find every single thing and change the link, and change every single font through html coding. You have to give me some credit on that.
Sorry, I feel really proud of myself right now, so I might sound all snobby. But it really took a while.

And html is pretty fun. I learned a lot this time, with links and pictures.
Links are like this:
< a  h r e f =" put your link here " > Link title < / a >
it's always < s omethin g >
and then < / something >
the / means that it's the finishing thingy.
Sometimes you don't need that.
that's when it's something like < b r > (have to put space in between, or it does the actual thing), or < h r >
It's so cool. :D
You should learn it. Just look up "learn html" and there's a bunch of really easy tutorial thingys that help you! From then on, you can pretty much make any format webpage you want. the thing is, there's a looooottt to learn.

I just know the basics, which is what helped me "fill in the blanks," which might sound easy, but took all of this morning.

Oh, wow. I forgot the initial point of this post.

make it short--I gotta go eat right now.
READ HOUSE OF STAIRS BY WILLIAM SLEATOR RIGHT NOW.
okay. My point is clear now.
Bahbye. {:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!