Pages

Home

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Information

To tell you the truth, I myself am a beginner in photography. Not that I want to make a living out of it - no... Photography is great, but I don't think I have such a knack for it. Only just enjoying.
And I googled 'how to take good pictures' or something along those lines, and I came to this website that really helps a lot. Seriously. I learned a bunch of cool things that I didn't even know of that was right in front of my nose! (my camera...)
So, if you want to know some cool things about photography, I suggest going to this website:
http://www.easyphotography.info/tips-on-how-to-take-good-pictures-using-your-digital-camera.htm
Just click on the link and I'm pretty sure it'll take you there!
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for Commenting!